Re: [nscumber] Obit: SHAW, Gayle K. [nee COLPITTS]

Your info must be correct, David.&n; bsp; I was told she was divorced twice
before marrying Terry, by a former c lose in-law.  Unless she married in BC,
my info is incorrect.  so rry & thanks for sending this to me.  sometime if I
bump into this person, I will ask him & if anything is different, I'll let
you know.& nbsp;  .

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 02:06:53 p.m. EST, David  Winter
.com [nscumber] <.com& gt; wrote:

Reading through the various “Fox River “  notes in the
Parrsboro Record from 21 Jul 1964 to 15 Feb 1966, Keith and Ga yle are still
a couple and not divorced or separated to that date. They alr eady have two
sons and visit Clayton and Jessie often in Fox River (weekend s) while
Clayton and Jessie visit them often in Truro [fall 1964 – spring/summer 1965].

Sister,  Judy is a student at Miss Murphy’s Business College in this
time fr ame so they may be bringing her home for the weekend or taking her
back to  Truro etc.

So, as I see it, Stephen Thomas, Graham Avert Todd and Derek Keith all have
the surname, CULLEN and are full brothers; with Travis Shaw? being the half-
brother.

Dave

=========== =

The Parrsboro Record, Tuesday, September 21, 1965, pg. #7; Re el #2869,
NSARM, Halifax, N.S.

Fox River notes:

Congratulations are extended to Mr. and Mrs. Keith C ullen of Truro on the
birth of a son, Derek Keith. Mrs. Cullen is the daugh ter of Mr. and Mrs.
Clayton Colpitts. It being the first birth in the new C olchester Regional
Hospital, Mrs. Cullen received a fifty dollar bond, a ba by carriage, lounge
and crib, besides other smaller items from the various  firms in Truro.

Source: Dave Winter , 4 Feb 2020

Note: I hade Derrek Keith’s birth as 1965 in Truro from another
researcher.