From:  nscumber <[.com](mailto:.com)>
on behalf of nscumber
<[.com](mailto:.com)>
Date:  Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 11:33 AM
To:  nscumber <[.com](mailto:.com)>
Subject:  Re: [nscumber] Nolan Reginald Morris Jr.

I think you may be correct Steve and that Louise Ellen (Morris) O'Bara has
been a widow since 2000.

Dave

================

Louise Ellen Morris and John O'Bara were married on 15 Sep 1963 in Immaculate
Conception Church, Newburyport, Essex Co., Mass..

Source: xxxxx Morris

Louise Ellen Morris and John O'Bara had the following children:

25 i. David O'Bara was born on 12 Oct 1965 in Newbury Essex Co, MA.

26 ii. Paul O'Bara was born on 14 Oct 1966 in Newbury Essex Co, MA.

27 iii. John O'Bara was born on [?????????] in Newbury Essex Co, MA.

Source: xxxxx Morris.

From:  nscumber <[.com](mailto:.com)>
on behalf of nscumber
<[.com](mailto:.com)>