[nscumber] Obituary; Perrin, Victor Malcolm - 1924 - 2020

Though from the Halifax area, Vic had ties in Cumberland and Colchester
Counties, through his Perr in, Redmond, Dean, Hamilton lineages;

/January/2020

Perrin, Victor Malcolm ~ Age 95, of Halifa x, passed away peacefully on
January 6, 2020, in palliative care with his c herished family by his side.
Born in Dean, he was the last surviving son of the late Guy and Alice (Dean)
Perrin.

& nbsp;

He is survived by his daughters, Janet ( Gary Merlin), Susan, both of
Halifax; sister, Ella Cox, Upper Musquodoboit; and many nieces and nephews
who were so very special to him. He was predec eased by his wife of 67 years,
Ruby; sister, Marion; brothers, Walter, Lyma n, Edson, Ray, David and George.

< span style="font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:black;">
Cremation has taken place. At Vic’s r equest, there will be no
visitation or funeral service. Donations may be ma de to the Canadian Cancer
Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation or any chari ty of your choice.
Arrangements are under the direction of Arimathea Funera l Cooperative, Upper
Musquodoboit.  {Collected by; Avalon (née Le es) Lawlor;
08/January/2020}

 < /span>

Take c are.

R.W. Rick Redmond

Medicine Hat, Alberta

 < /o>

[.net](3D".net")

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's ab out shortening the main sail and beating to weather!"

“Ideals are like the Stars; We never reach them, but  like

Mariners of the Sea,  we chart our course by them.”