From:  nscumber <[.com](3D"mailto:n=)> on behalf of nscumber <[.c om](3D"mailto:.com";)>
Date:  Sunday, March 8, 2 020 at 11:31 AM
To:  nscumber &lt;[.com](3D"mailto:.com";) >
Subject:  Re: [nscumber] O bit: McEACHERN, Kristina Lea

Darlene is Howard's younger sister.

Forgot to mentio n that- sorry!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 8, 2020, at 12:16 PM, 'Bruce cla rke'
> [.com](3D"mailto:.com";) [ nscumber]
> <[ ups.com](3D"mailto:.com";)> wrote:
>

> Thanks Ruth !   **From:** Ruth Hoeg  [nscumber]
> **Sent:** Sunday, March 8, 2020 12:09 PM **To:** > .com  **Subject:** Re: [nscumber] Obit: McEACHERN,
> Kristina  Lea
>
> Wanda maiden name is MCEachern.  Sister to Ho ward.
>
> Matt Yorke is Kristinas step brother- I confirmed that yesterday w ith
> Tony  Mattatall who is an uncle- Jills brother
>
> Sent from  my iPhone
>

>> On Mar 8, 202 0, at 10:42 AM, 'Bruce clarke'
[.com](3D"mailto:.com";) [nsc umber]
<[ups ..com](3D"mailto:.com";)>  wrote:

>>      Hi Dave, I view it the same way..no Yorke bloodline.   The
two aunts mentioned..Wanda (Gary) Gilbert, Athol, and Darlene (J immy)
Maxwell, River Hebert; Do you have the maiden names for Wanda and Darlene
?   Thanks,  Bruce     **Fro m:**   David Winter .sympatico...ca  [nscumber] **Sent:** Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:02 PM **To:**
nscumber **Subject:** Re: [nscumber] Obit: McEACHERN, Kristina  Lea
As I see it, her step-father was briefly a Yorke but she has no York e
bloodline.   Matthew Yorke, born 4 years later, is her step-brother with a
Yorke   bloodline.   Anyone have a different scenario?   Only attempting to
get it genealogically straight in my file.   Dave   From: nscumber
<.com> on behalf of nscumber  <.com>