From:  nscumber <[.com](mailto:.com)>
on behalf of nscumber
<[.com](mailto:.com)>
Date:  Monday, April 6, 2020 at 9:53 AM
To:  nscumber <[.com](mailto:.com)>
Subject:  Re: [nscumber] Obit: HIRTLE, Sonny (Kanis)

Here's the obit for Roseanne:

===================================
Halifax Chronicle Herald, Monday, August 17, 1987
HIRTLE, Roseanne Theresa -- 18, of RR2 Mount Uniacke died
Saturday as the result of a motor vehicle accident. Born in
Halifax, she was a daughter of Kanis and Annie (MacDonald)
Hirtle. She was a Grade 12 student at Millwood High School, Lower
Sackville, and a part-time cashier at the Atlantic Superstore,
Lower Sackville. She was a member of St. Francis of Assisi
Roman Catholic Church, Mount Uniacke. Besides her parents, she
is survived by maternal grandmother Florence MacDonald, Upper
Sackville; a sister, Brenda, at home; a brother, Kanis, at home.
She was predeceased by an infant brother. The body has been
cremated. Memorial service will be 2 p.m. Tuesday in St. John
Vianney Roman Catholic Church, Lower Sackville. Burial will be in
Advocate Cemetery, Cumberland County, at a later date. Donations
may be made to the Izaak Walton Killam Hospital.

John