RE: [nscumber] Obit: LARSEN, Barbara Dora (Boomer) Larsen (widow of Dr William Mitchell Larsen)

Hi David~

Not sure if this is of any use or if  same persons...but the BULMER genealogy
by late Marj Bulmer gives: a Barbar a BOOMER

b. ca 1920-25 = a Mr. LARSON,lived Madison, Wisconsin. .. She was d/o
Herbert L and Florence (Atkinson)of Amherst, NS.

No further info....

Bill