RE: [nscumber] Genealogy information

Sorry it's taken a few days to get back to this...

I agree with Harriet - well said Dave. I wasn't suggesting a shift away from
nscumber on yahoo groups - I was more thinking of a way to solve the
problems with it. This said as someone with no idea of what it entails
either. I am a computer tech rut loving person myself. I've been using the
same genealogy software program - Brothers Keeper - since the early 90s so I
m not wanting to recreate any wheel, as it were. That said - does anyone
really know how yahoo groups roll?

You can simply call me an occasional contributor and very grateful consumer.