Re: (no subject)

Hi Fran:
I have a copy of the River Phillip Meth\United Church Records - Death
for 1855-1951, how complete they are I am not sure, but it states in it
that:
Mrs. Matilda Patton was buried 1 Nov 1908 in River Philip.Does not say
anything about date of death..
Uner River Philip Meth\United Church Records - Marriages 1855 - 1951 I
show:
Ella Davison, married 29 June 1899 H. U. LeBean, his residence is
Franklin, Mass.
Emma Davison, married 12 Aug 1889, Ingram Lewis, residence Sackville.
Matilda Davison, married 20 Sept 1865, Frederick William Patton, res.
River Philip
Minerva Davison, married 16 Mar 1887, William Wells Rayworth, res.
Botsford, NB
Rebecca Wood Davison, parents Horatio Nelson & Martha (Dickey) Davison,
married 31 July 1855, Benjamin William Sayre.
Hope these will shed some light for you...Have you been to Matilda's
grave?
TTFN
Dyan