Re: Obit: WILSON, Gordon Murray

Hi, Clemm and other Rector researchers:

Evangeline's middle name was Ayer and she was living in Debert prior to her
death, not Riverview, as stated in her obituary. Her mother's middle name was
Sophronia and she was the daughter of Andrew Harding Ayer & Harriet Cecelia
Rector. Her father's parents were John William Rector & Sarah Demille Lunn.
John and Harriet were the children of Robert Rector & Jane Dow.

Evangeline's son, Charles, died one month and one day after her. My
grandmother, Thelma and her sister Mary (ages 93 and 96 respectively) are the
two surviving siblings of a family of nine.

Hope some one finds these details of interest.

Sincerely,
Susan Rector Trask