Re: Obit: NOILES, Neil Raymond - This one

Hello list

My computer sent off a message before I could type. For that except my
apologies.

Neil was the person who first sparked my interest in genealogy. He told me
the family stories that where told to him by his grandmother, my
gr-gr-grandmother. My grandmother Elizabeth Clara McNeil was the first born
of Neil McNeil and Mary MacLean. Neil McNeil was the second son of Roderick
McNeil and Elizabeth Kearney. Mary Dolorosa was the last daughter born to
Roderick and Elizabeth (Kearney) McNeil.

RIP Neil.