Re: Mattinson Family - Photos

I don't know if Lester's name was Herbert. I only ever knew of him or
heard reference to Lester. I do remember he had only one arm! Erma
was
his wife. Paul is the oldest and only son and I believe the daughters
are Elsie and Mae.
I think Lester's brother was Arthur (wife Susie Lowther?). Off
hand the other names I remember are Corey (Arthur's son?) Hazel
(Moore), Ethel.

I don't know where they all fit in but I do remember everyone was
around Shinemacas Bridge. Hope that helps. I really would like to get
in touch.

Thanx
Ann

> Would you be referring to Herbert "Lester" Mattinson and his wife
Erma