Obit: ALLEN, Della Lavinia

ALLEN, Della Lavinia - 75, Gables Lodge, Amherst, died March 28, 2001, in Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Born in Springhill, she was a daughter of the late Lloyd and Violetta (McCormick) Boss. Surviving are her husband, Joseph; daughter, Carolyn d'Entremont, Amherst; sisters, Bertha MacAloney, Parrsboro; Helen Weaver, London, Ont; brothers, Haliburton Boss, Brantford, Ont.; Hilton Boss, Springhill; two grandchildren. She was predeceased by sisters, Marie Rector, Evelyn McCormick; brothers, Percy, Ronald. Visitation 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today, parish prayers 8 p.m., both in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst. Funeral 9:30 a.m. Friday in Nativity of Our Lady Church, Father Vernon Driscoll officiating. Donations to any charity.