Duncan Schurman

Robert (Duncan) Schurman was a younger brother of William Seymore Schurman
who married in Medicine Hat in 1913. Duncan's daughter Viva Fraudena was
born Dec 24, 1913 and she married Elmer Austin in 1934.

Duncan had 5 children with his first wife Winnifred Colborne 1891-1925
Second wife Eva Jan Stonehouse 1891-1932, their son lived 1932-1939
Third wife Mysie O. Sherman, widow of Leon Taylor
Duncan and his three wives were related to each other. Duncan was killed by
a hit and run driver on the highway near his home in Collingwood in 1961.

Descendants of Methodist church members from the Oxford area continued to
sing the same favorite hymns long after they moved west around 1909.
Elizabeth

Subject: [nscumber] OXFORD JOURNAL NEWS