Harrington/Rushton/Dunn

Hello listers,
Does any one out there have any information on the family of Paulina (Lina)
Rushton, b. Jan. 14, 1888, at Great Village. D/o James E. Balcolm Rushton
and Adelia Dunn? June 27,1908 she married Thomas Harrington b. 1879 in
Parrsboro to C.W. and Caroline Harrington. Thomas was a wid.

Pauline also had 2 brothers, Charles (b. 1886) and Lloyd L. (b. June 3,
1893.)

For some reason (maybe because this computer only has microsoft explorer
3.0?)when I download the Cumber vitals, I cannot get them open.
Also, does anyone know why Pauline was living in Salmon River with her
father's sister and her family for the 1901 census? I also would like to
know what became of her mother Adelia. Sister of my grgrandfather.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Cheryl MacIntosh