Re: Mrs. Charles O'Neil

Hi Laura:

Thanks for posting the note on Charlotte (?) O'NEIL.

Just for some addition info, Mrs O'NEIL's first name was Charlotte. I do not have her surname at this time. The daughter in question was Bessie Maud O'NEIL who married Frank Everett LAMB. Bessie herself enjoyed a long life (b 25/11/1877 - d 1974, age 96). She married Frank (1874-1952) on 10/10/1899 in Parrsboro. Frank was the son of Isaac Everett & Cordelia Alice (MANNING) LAMB.

That's all,
Eric

Here is a random scrap of information I found while searching the internet. Hope it is of interest to someone here on the list.

Below is an excerpt from an article that appeared on page 23 of the Parrsborough, N.S. (?), The Citizen, Saturday, June 19, 1982. It contains an article about Mrs. O'Neil that appeared in the Parrsboro Record of 1937 entitled "Celebrates Her 93rd Birthday" . "Mrs. Charles O'Neil, one of Parrsboro's oldest and most respected residents, celebrated her 93rd birthday Saturday, May 22nd. The day was spent quietly at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Frank Lamb, with whom she is making her home, with friends dropping in throughout the day to pay their respects