Re: Williams

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the Williams information. I'm still not sure if it's the one
I'm looking for, but hopefully I can back track. The time frame is right,
but who knows!
I was going to e-mail you, I couldn't open the files, on either
computer, I suppose we need that program you have. Jim's computer is
Microsoft word, so he can often open things I can't. But not this time. Even
his secretary couldn't get it and she can do every thing.
Anyway, If you could let me know what you want me to look up for you in
Boston, again, I would appreciate it. I did find a whole list of Brown's in
my Fillmore -Tingley info. but I'm not sure which ones you're interested in.

My daughter and I are going to Boston soon, I'm looking forward to
this trip. Hopefully it will prove beneficial.
Thanks again,
Pam