From: Gwen Morse [SMTP:gmorse@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 11:02 AM
To: nscumber@...
Subject: [nscumber] Harper Family

A reply to Kevin Nunes:

YOur Abrham Harper was probably a descendant of Christopher Harper, who
came from Yorkshire in 1775. He eventually settled in Sackville, NB. I
have checked the Cumberland County marriages (downloaded from Cumberland
Co. site) and I found your Abraham, age 30, son of Mansfield and Alice
Harper, resident of Dorchester, born Sackville - married Lizzie Snowden,
age 30, res. Wood Point, born Wood Point, daughter of William and Emma -
married on Feb 6, 1890.
Hope this helps. I do not have anything on Mansfield Harper.

Gwen Morse
Burnaby, B.C.
gmorse@...

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you don't. And get $10 to spend on the site!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/7/_/595598/_/957366097/