POLL- File Type Extensions

Hello Listers,
I have created a one question POLL (survey) for types of file extension
that our members can view. (http://www.onelist.com/group/nscumber, at
left, CLICK Poll).

This will give list members an idea of the best type of files to upload,
perhaps save Brian some work, and lessen the number of file types for
the same information.

It is an ANONYMOUS POLL (your name/ email will not be displayed);
The final results will be submited to me at POLL CLOSE.
If you so desire, ongoing votes can be VIEWED at the POLL Site
until the POLL CLOSES (next Sunday - March 19, 2000).

NOTE: In addition to this message, you will also receive an automatic
email notification with a link to the poll so you can vote. Please take
a moment to vote (respond) by checking off the boxes for types of
programs you use.
It is entirely your choice and at your discretion "to vote" or "to not
vote".

~ Diane