Date: Thursday, 02 March, 2000 9:09 AM
Subject: [nscumber] Obituary Postings

From: "Norma {Henwood}Day" <nday@...>

Hi Eric
I'm sorry if you took my query the wrong way as I love to find
obituaries I might have missed but logically I was thinking that the
Obituary Heading was the appropiate place for the full postings and
also would be available to those seeking Cumberland County
connections. You certainly were well defended in your postings.