Cemetery Driving Tours

Hello Folks,

Would anyone be able to tell me, "Where is McNab's Cemetery?"

I am currently working on a Cumberland County Cemeteries Driving Tour
PROJECT. The completed WEB PAGES will have written driving directions to
all the cemeteries of Cumberland County and will include kilometers to
each cemetery and online location maps. The county has been broken down
to smaller driving tour areas and are being designed to avoid
backtracking as much as possible.

At project completion, Brian will be incorporating the web pages to
Cumberland GEN WEB site. It promises to be an interesting link for those
who would like to visit the Cumberland County Cemeteries, those who
would like to visualize the location of the Cumberland County Cemeteries
or those studying Cumberland County Kin.

The first step of this project began with a "Parrsboro Shore Cemetery
Driving Tour" which is now almost at completion stage. The very kind and
generous assistance of Mr. Clemm Larson of Apple River who wrote the
driving
directions and provided mileage and kilometer distances has made this an
exciting beginning. The Parrsboro Shore Tour begins at the intersection
of Highway 2 and Route 209 and includes driving directions from Diligent
River to Joggins. Clemm smailed me his information and I designed and
inserted the driving information to web pages. I have almost completed
the likable online maps for this project.

The 2nd stage of the project is just beginning with "The Rivers Cemetery
Driving Tour". Greg Brown has kindly offered his assistance in this part
of the project. THANKS GREG!

Perhaps you are familiar with the location of cemeteries in your area or
you know of someone who is. If you would like to offer assistance or
contribute to the project, please contact me.

If you do not want to take an active part, then would anyone tell me the
closest community to McNABB's cemetery. This information would be very
much appreciated as I am completing a list of cemeteries to be included
in each of the other cemetery tours.

~ Diane