Re: Sarah Est(h)er Smith/BOSS

Thanks, Eric,

I'll have a look at all the material again.

Ellen Muise
emuise@...

A Nova Scotian by birth, a Bluenoser forever.

----------
: From: carkeys@... (Eric Keys)
:
:
: I have received conflicting information on the parents of Sarah Est(h)er
: who married a McAloney (perhaps sone of William McAloney) before 1871.
: Supposedly they had a son Thomas William McAloney.
: The McALONEY is Edward b 21.10.1849 s/o James McALONEY & Malinda ?
: I have her name as Sarah Esther Boss and parents as Thomas Boss and
: Jerusha Jane Smith , but another souce gives her name as Sara Ester Smith,
: daughter of George Smith and Esther Brown.
: If she was the daughter of George & Esther (BROWN) SMITH, her mother would
: have been aged 50 when Sarah was born (1859 minus 1809) or 66 if you count the
: other birthdate I have for Esther BROWN (1790??). It's not impossible, but
: improbable. Do you potential BROWN siblings have earlier dates of birth? I
: have Sarah as BOSS, d/o of J J Smith & Thomas BOSS.
: Eric Keys
:
:
:
: [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
:
:
:
: Get great offers on top-notch products that match your interests!
: Sign up for eLerts at:
: <a href="" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/elerts1 ">Click Here</a>
:
: