Audrey Mary McINNIS (1920-2000)

McINNIS, Audrey Mary
McINNIS, Audrey Mary - 79, 2 Acadia Street, Amherst, died January 3, 2000, in the Georges
Dumont Hospital, Moncton. Born in Summerside, she was a daughter of the late Phillip and
Genevieve (Doyle) McNally. She was a member of Nativity of Our Lady Roman Catholic Church.
Among the places she worked were the Lorna Doone, the Colonial Inn and the Lady Amherst. She
lived her life for her cooking, poetry and especially her family. Surviving are daughters, Paula
Bishop, Amherst; Kay Lynn Furlong, Charlottetown; sons, Shannon, Toronto; Carroll, Brookdale;
sisters, Lillian Currie, Burlington, Ont.; Katherine Boulter, Crapaud, P.E.I.; brothers, Jim, Moncton;
Myles, Summerside; eight grandchildren; six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her
husband, Leonard in 1994; sister, Theresa Gaudet; brothers, Dave, John, Dillon, Bill. Visitation 2-4,
7-9 p.m. Thursday, in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst. Funeral 1 p.m. Friday, in Nativity of Our
Lady Roman Catholic Church, Rev. Vernon Driscoll officiating. Spring burial in St. Charles-Nativity
Cemetery.

www.herald.ns.ca