From: Sharon Knowlton[SMTP:rob.sharon@...]
Sent: Samstag, 13. November 1999 00:55
To: nscumber@onelist.com
Subject: [nscumber] RE. Dates for Sandra

Hi Sandra
As I was checking my tree today I realized I had dates for Stephen Knowlton for you. The following is an exerpt from a letter from Jim Welsh (another relative)

DESCENDANT CHART - Version 2.3b 23 Sep 1999, Page - 1

1 - Stephen KNOWLTON
Born - 1789
Died - 28 Feb 1862 Advocate Harbor, Cumberland Co., N.S.
Note - !2 daughters unnamed, 8 children.
Source: Larry Lancille; RR3 Site 5 Comp 8; Prince George, BC V2n 2J1.
He was a member of the Wesleyan Church
He was listed on the membership list 1840 of the Methodist Society
Parrsborough-Maccan Circuit. Under Advocate Harbor along with his wife. He was
listed as the leader of the Advocate Harbor group which had 48 members.
He predeceased Mary.
source of death: Provincial Wesleyan Wed. Mar. 12, 1862.
sp- Diadema DUFF
Mar. - 1813

I also came across an account of where the Knowlton name may have originated. If you are interested, I can post this information as well.
Hope this is helpful
Sharon Knowlton

[Attachments have been removed from this message]