ONLEY

Hello ONLEY Listers:
Judy O'Brien BUR asked me to forward the email below to the Cumberlist
since she knew there were members who are interested in the ONLEY name:

Hello Listers,
I have decided to declare a one name study for the OLNEY family. The
names comes in various flavors as you will see below. If you have
anyone connected with your family who has the name(s), please send them
to me. I have a lot of people to connect and YOU may be the critical
link. I appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you so much!
OLNEY ONLEY OLNEYE ONLEYE OLNEI ONEY ONAY
OLNY ONGLEY OLDNEY OLEENY ONELEY ONELIE ONELYE
OLNEA OLLNEA OLENEY OLIGNEY OULNEY OWLNEY
COLNEY CULNEY AULDNAY AULNAY OLLNEY
Please provide your name and family search for contributor references.
YOUR unselfish help is what makes families great, yours and mine. Thank
you, Nina

Nina L. Olney
Thank you from Arizona
Looking for the Olneys/D'Oyley/Onley etc.