Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:29:46 -0400
From: JAMES LITTLE <red.knight@...>
To: marmac@...
Subject: Moores-Simpson-Thompson

Hi Eleanor Well I don't have anything more than you have on Agnes and
William except his parents if you want them.
Avard Thompson-I have 2 of them-
Avard 1860-1946 son of John C and Martha Ann Wood
Avard 1892-1990 son of Moores Simpson T and Saraha Elizabeth Roblee
I have the poorest memory and I should write more down,but I was talking
with a lady up in Ont last week And she said her mother was the daughter
of Avard and she would send me her line shortly[didn't get it yet] I ??
think her name was Margaret I will pass it along when she sends it.
I got a new book today[more about it laterwhen I check it out I will put
it on the list] it is 2 VOL 1394 pages and full of good Cumberland C
names,I didn't count but about 100 Thompson's in it.Just for the heck of
it while I am writing you I looked in the index For MOORE and there are
49 of them-3 William's,I am passing this one for now[Printed as it
reads]
MYRA ANNABELLE MacCOLL was born Apr 1 1916 in Campbellton NB she married
JAN 8 1940 in Moncton NBSherman Tupper Cuthbertson,son of Joseph Howaed
and Agea Christie [Moore] Cuthbertson.He was born May 16 1906 in Amherst
NS.They lived,1971 Moncton NB [unans] Sherman,like the writer is
decended from JOHN MOORE and MOLLY DOUDLE who emigrated from Ulster and
settled in KOLBEC CUM COUNTY NS.There son William[b-ca-1798] married
Nancy Simpson and lived there;they had John[1822-1884] who married
Martha Ann Stewart and lived there; they had Agnes[1866-1949]who married
Joseph Cuthbertson and lived in Amherst NS,then in Roslin,both in
Cumberlin County. END.
I will make a list of the MOORES and send them.Watch for the book info
on the list.
PS- want to pass this on to Don.