Re: Angus Famlies of Lower Shinimicas, Nova Scotia

Sheldon Furlong wrote:

> From: sfurlon1@... (Sheldon Furlong)
>
> Hello
> I am wondering if anyone has info on Nathaniel Angus who settled with
> brothers Sam & Matthew in the Shinimicas area. I had info that Nathaniel was a
> son of John Angus and Sarah Troop. I have conflicting info that Nathaniel was married
> to a Sarah Troop. I also have info that nathaniel was married to Nancy Gordon.
> Would love to hear from anyone with info.
> Best Regards to all
> Sheldon Furlong
> Lower Shinimicas, Cumberland Co.,
> Nova Scotia
>
> [Attachments have been removed from this message]
>
> Hi Sheldon
I don't know if there is a connection here but here it is,I have a
Nathaniel Angus [no info] married to Isabella Mitchell [no info] they
had a son Thomas A Mitchell Angus b-Nov 3 1852 D-Jan 19 1925 married
Emma A Thompson,Thomas and Emma had 9 children.If any of this fits I
have info on the children.
Also all of this took place in LINDEN NS.
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,