TAYLOR - OULTON

Diane Shaw wrote:

> <snip>
> I am looking for a GAIUS TAYLOR who received a land grant at Partridge Island
> River, Kings Co. in 1821. This Gaius TAYLOR was s/o Loyalist Lieut. Eleaser &
> Susannah TAYLOR who came to the Parrsboro area in 1784.

I have a Catherine Taylor (b.27 Jan 1807/8) who married 8 Aug 1830 Thomas Oulton.
It is said that she came from Five Islands, NS to Little Shemogue, NB on horseback.
I would be interested in knowing whether Catherine is related to this Taylor family
of Parrsboro and who her parents were. I have substantial information on her
descendants if anyone is interested.

Arthur Owen
Ottawa, ON