PURDY BOOK

Some body on the list was looking for the PURDEY BOOK and said they
snail mailed to the author in New York NY.Well on my trip I talked to
MURIAL PURDY about the book[I have Purdy's in my file too] and she said
the one who wrote the book has moved to UTAH she is going to get me the
address.
There are no books left,but they are working on a second revised edition
and she will let me know when it is ready
If you are the one who asked for book drop me a line so I can let you
know whats happening
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,