Info Cumberland County Graves

Listers Three months ago I made a trip to the Oxford NS area looking
for grave sites there,I listrd to the list some other names which I had
seen and got manye requests to do lookups on my next trip,well I just
got home yesterday and I have some info for the people who were looking.
I will put it on the list over the next 3 or 4 days as I get it sorted
out,and I only type with one finger so that slows me down to.
I am sorry if you get double emails,but not all are on Cumberland
list,some are on NS list and I don't want to miss anybody.
I hope this info helps somebody in there search for family.

I mentioned before about a single grave just outside Collingwood NS 50
feet from the road in a small grove of thees it is-
MARY ATKINSON
NORTHUMBERLAND ENGLAND
BORN 26 JAN 1768
DIED 9 APRIL 1840

For THOMPSON and PATTON researchers-I didn't get there to see the graves
but found out MARK PATTON and wife are buried on WEB HILL in Little
River in a field that is owned by Ronald Web,not sure if it is Mark Sr
or Mark Jr have to check dates on stone and wifes name.
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,