Re: Wise Women

At 08:44 AM 9/16/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Eleanor Marshall <marmac@...>
>
>Three Wise Women
>>>
>>>Do you know what would have happened if it had been
>>>Three Wise Women instead of three Wise Men?

They would have asked directions, (and then mixed them up while arguing)
arrived on time, (with two camels dented and the third belching smoke)
helped deliver the baby, (while bitching at the husband about childbirth)
cleaned the stable, (while still bitching at the husband about childbirth)
made a casserole, (and forced the husband to actually eat it)
and brought practical gifts (like a copy of the year O census that doesn't
exist, a copy of FTM Version 0.00000001 and a pair of reading glasses).

Sorry Eleanor, I couldn't help it. At least I kept it "genealogically
correct"....

EMK