Re: More Smiths

Thanks for leeting me know about your site. I had a quick peak, but did not find any obvious relatives. However, I have bookmarked it for future reference. With many generations of Cumberland County families on both sides, there's bound to be a link.

Thanks again,

Ellen Muise
emuise@...

A Nova Scotian by birth, a Bluenoser forever.

----------
: From: Christopher & Shawna Gray <c_s.gray@...>
:
: I am not a direct descendant from the SMITH's, but I have a lot of cousins
: tied in to the SMITH family. I believe they are all from Nathenial SMITH. I
: have some information already posted to the site linked below, but I have to
: redo the WOOD and KNIGHT lines as I have recently come across a lot of new
: information. I have a lot of SMITH cousins through my THOMPSON line.
:
: -Shawna
: WOOD, TEED, KNIGHT, THOMPSON, MATTINSON
: Families of Oxford, Nova Scotia
: http://www3.sympatico.ca/c_s.gray
:
: