Re: McPhees

My gggrandparents were John Lund (1819-1942) and Mary Ann Towse (1819-1894).
Their families had several links with McPhees, i.e....

Nancy MCPHEE
born:18 Feb 1819 in Gagetown, NB
died: 24 Mar 1901, Edmunds, Maine
Married: 1838 to
William George TOWSE, born 1819 in Cookville, NB

William MCPHEE
born: abt 1844 in NB
died: 1914, Cape Dorchester, NB
Married: Rebecca TOWSE, born 1847

Amy MCPHEE
born: 1845 in NB
died: 1936, Amherst, ME
Married: 1869 to
Daniel LUND, born 1845 in Cookville, NB

I would like to know if and how these McPhees are related. I have some data
on Nancy and Amy's descendants.
Marty Lund
lundsnel@...