Re: ROLL CALL: Alexander Mac/McDonald

Betty: I was in a cemetery at Gay's River United Church last weekend. One
thing that I noticed, besides all my KEYS relatives there, were a lot of
MACDONALDs and MACMICHAELs.

I don't know if you'll venture that way, but I thought I'd let you know. I
didn't transcribe the cemetery so I can't give you any sepcifics, just a lead.

Eric Macdonald Keys