Re: ROLL CALL: Alexander Mac/McDonald

Have you ever tried searching www.familysearch.com
They have alot of information on the Mac/McDonalds and Mac/McMichaels.
I've found alot of information through them. Also there is a book entitled
Fair is the Place. It has alot of information on the MacDonalds of Cape
Breton which seems to be the place where alot of MacDonalds landed.
Another helpful thing is to identify which clan of MacDonalds are your
ancestors. My clan is Ranald. There is a link that will come up when you
search for MacDonald on the www.familysearch.com website that will lead you
to a website that will tell you about the clans. I hope that I have helped
just a little.

Sue-Ellen