Re: Early Families of Albert County, NB

At 07:55 PM 9/9/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>From: Arthur Owen <A.Owen@...>

>Any sources (_Genealogy of Charles Dixon_, Westmorland Marriage Register)
that I had found gives Elizabeth Oulton's husband name as Charles Dixon
Bulmer (b. 1787- d.19 Sep 1864), son of George and Susannah (Dixon) Bulmer.
Are any sources given in the book _Early Families of Albert County, NB_?

You quote exactly what was written above in the message I sent to Fay. The
sources given re Charles Dixon BULMER are not specific. The page in the
book lists the family of Charles DIXON and Susannah COATES including
Susannah DIXON who married George BULMER.

The sources given ofr this page are:

Westmorland County Genealogies by D Ayer
Planters & Pioneers, page 105
Sackville Town Record Book
United Church Cemetery, Sackville, NB
NB Vital Stats/NBGS
The Dixon Genealogy, written by James DIXON, grandson of Charles DIXON, 1891

While I don't have any other info on George BULMER & Susannah DIXON or
their family, I do have Susannah's siblings and parents.

If you'd like the info on Charles DIXON's family, please email me.

Eric