Re: Ship "Albion"

Jim wrote:

> Hi there James
>
> Greetings from the spring in the South Pacific.
> Saw your posting Re. Thompson's on the "Albion" in 1774
>
> This is probably a huge shot in the dark that just might,
> with a bit of luck, hit the barn door.
>
> I have the following from the Westmorland 1851 census
>
> Thomas R. HANDRIGHT & wife
> Albeon ( CHAPPELL) b. abt 1825 to 1828
> & family
>
> Just out of curiosity.
>
> Any CHAPPELL's on the "Albion" ??
>
> I've heard the "Albion" made many voyages to NS
> from all sorts of places.
>
> Any ideas and/or suggestions ??
>
> Jim Hanright
> in
> Mt. Maunganui
> New Zealand
>
> A Kiwi searching for his roots in NS, NB, and Ireland
Hi Jim NO Chappell's on the Albion,as a mater of fact I can't find them
on any of the ship lists.I don't know how they got here or when.Now you
got me looking I have a couple of them in my file Of Thompson's
Hope you don't mind I am going to CC this to the list,mabye somebody out
there knows.
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,