Mapleton Cemetery

Hi Brian,

At the Cumberland Regional Library, Amherst, there is a binder listing
the names and dates of those interned at the Mapleton Cemetery. I don't
recall who compiled the information. I checked it briefly and found some
errors in the Bird inscriptions.

The Museum has done an inventory of County Cemeteries. I photocopied
what was there on the Gilbert Mountain (Wotton) Cemetery, No.74. Binder
20. It gives a profile and description of the cemetery as well as a map
to get to location. There is an inventory of Grave Markers. This was
done in 1988.

I didn't photocopy anything from the Mapleton Cemetery; therefore, can
not say for sure that it is there.

Regards,
Phyllis Perry