Mapleton Cemetery

At 06:06 AM 9/7/1999 -0600, you wrote:

>August 10, 1895, he married Eliz. Brown in 1846, both John and Eliz. buried
>in the Mapleton Cemetery with dates confirmed on markers.

Does anyone know if an inventory of markers has been done on
the Mapleton Cemetery. Would there be one at the Cumberland
Museum? I seem to be interested in so many people that lived
in Mapleton at one time or another that it would seem like something
I would be interested seeing. I know Judy, on the list here, is interested
in her O'Briens that lived in the area and trying to find her Martha TAIT/
William O'BRIEN markers...

-=brian=-