Re: (nscumber) Re: Roll Call

Joanne and Marty Lund wrote:

> From: "Joanne and Marty Lund" <lundsnel@...>
>
> Hello!
> I'm wondering if you know David Cook, who gave his name to Cookville, near
> Sackville - he married Charlotte Towse, sister of my gggrandmother Mary Ann
> Towse (1818-1894). I'd be interested in his roots, and have some info re
> his descendants if you're interested.
> Marty Lund
>
> ----------
> > From: Dennis Lang <ddlang@...>
> > To: nscumber@onelist.com
> > Subject: [nscumber] (nscumber) Re: Roll Call
> > Date: Monday, September 06, 1999 9:54 AM
> >
> > From: Dennis Lang <ddlang@...>
> >
> > I am researching the following:
> > Cook
> > Cooke
> > Weir
> > Slater
> > Hatfield
> > Inman

> > Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
> > With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

> ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
> programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at

My Great Grandfather was George Cook. All I know about him is that he
was born in New Brunswick in 1831. He married Mary Cahill in 1854 in
Boston, Ma. He died in 1888 & is buried in Wards Brook Cemetery. I
would be interested in finding out who his parents were & if there were
any brothers & sisters.
Doreen