Re: Roll Call

Hi Bob!

Here's the missing link you need:

Thomas SHIPLEY, b. 1743 + Elizabeth * BRANSBY (Source: Donald Bird,
Truro, Nova Scotia (nephew of the late Dr. Will R BIRD. Donald BIRD is
not certain that BRANSBY was the maiden name of Elizabeth, wife of
Thomas SHIPLEY.)

Child of Thomas SHIPLEY AND Elizabeth * BRANSBY:
William SHIPLEY, b. 1783 + Jane UNKNOWN

Child of Thomas SHIPLEY AND Elizabeth * BRANSBY:

Thomas SHIPLEY, b. 1904, d. 1883 + Mary Esther HOLMES, b. 1815, d. 1908

The only children of Thomas SHIPLEY and Mary Esther HOLMES
that are listed in my database are the following:

Richey Thomas SHIPLEY, b. 28 December 1852, d. 9 June 1933
Isaac J SHIPLEY, b. 19 August 1855, d. 12 August 1949

If you have data on the other eight children of Thomas SHIPLEY and Mary
Esther HOLMES,
would you be willing to share it with me?

Rev. James Alton Alexander, Ottawa
son of the late James Alton Alexander
gson of Charles Alton Alexander and Sophia Patton
ggson of James Graham ALEXANDER and Mary Read SHIPLEY
gggson of Joseph SHIPLEY and Dorothea THOMPSON
ggggson of James SHIPLEY and Isabel "Isabella" Bean RIPLEY
gggggson of Thomas SHIPLEY and Elizabeth * BRANSBY