Roll Call

Hi folks:

I am interested in the SHIPLEY name in Cumberland County. I have many of
the descendants of Thomas SHIPLEY and Mary HOLMES but I am missing the link
that would connect them to the earlier SHIPLEYs that arrived from Yorkshire
in 1774.

Although I don't have the births of Thomas (d.18 Apr 1883) and Mary (d.29
Mar 1908) their eldest daughter, Mary Jane SHIPLEY was born 16 Dec 1836 at
River Hebert. They had 10 children and I am descended from one of them,
Edward W. SHIPLEY born 6 Sep 1840 in River Hebert. Edward was my great
grandfather.

My Thomas may be the son of Thomas SHIPLEY b.1773 Yorkshire d.1804 and his
wife Christianna INNIS but I have nothing to substiantiate this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob