ROLL CALL

Sandra Naehring has called for a roll call of this relative new list to see
that we all know whose lokking for whom.

So, in order of perceived importance, in Cumberland County I am looking for:

CANNON/CANNING
GILBERT
HARRISON
HOEG
HOLMES
ATKINSON
PUGSLEY
DOW
TAYLOR
HATFIELD
LEWIS
HASTY
McALONEY
McCULLY
KENNEDY
BROWN
ETTER
LAMB
VICKERY

plus, when I get bored, I'll search for anyone's family....

Let's hear from you...I know it's late, but that's no excuse, tomorrow's a
holiday.

Cheers

Eric M Keys
1.KEYS & CANNING;
2 KEYS & MACDONALD/CANNING & MACVICAR;
3 KEYS & WICKWIRE/MACDONALD & MOREHOUSE/CANNING & GILBERT/MACVICAR & MACINTYRE
married to CARMICHAEL from CARMICHAEL, KERR, MACASKILL & BRIGGETT.
ICQ # 5963717
PO Box 1505, Moncton, NB E1C 8T6
506.386.8070 506.386.2474 (fax)

"Raise up all you ancestors, and dance upon your graves"
- Tom Russell, "The Man from God Knows Where" 1999