From: Keys & Carmichael
To: nscumber@onelist.com
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 1999 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Henry ladies

From: Keys & Carmichael <carkeys@...>

At 07:54 PM 9/4/1999 +-200, you wrote:
>From: Sandra Naehrig <snaehrig@...>
>
>And I have Elizabeth daughter of James Henry and Ann marrying Thomas
Coates Jr. on June 14 1782, his second wife, in Amherst and her sister
Sarah Henry marrying Thomas Harrison on Sept. 26 , 1786.

>Doug do you mean that you think Elizabeth, Jane and Mary are sisters?

Now I'm confused. I have Thomas Harrison married to "Mary" Henry not
Sarah on the same date. My source was Brian Paul's Big family page.

Help?

Eric

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS: Get your ONElist news!
Join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here: