----------
From: Keys & Carmichael <carkeys@...>

Hi Cumberland listers:

A while back, someone (Sandra in Switzerland?) let slip (actually told me
outright and I forgot!) that a book was available on the GILBERT family of
Cumberland County.

I thought that, considering my great-grandmommy was a Gilbert, I should get
a look at this grand volume. Does anyone know how I might go about that
particular task? Does anyone have a copy for sale? for loan to a really
nice guy who takes great care with books?

Thanks for any help on this...

Eric M Keys