Re: Cumberland boundaries

Hi there Brian

Greetings from NZ in the South Pacific

Followed the URL's to Cumberland Co. maps.

Copied the maps etc.

But the resolution pixilates badly for me. and I'm stuck with
a 3" X 3" map

My questions are :-

1. Is Tidhish/Amherst, Amherst Shores in the Cumberland
Co. area ?? Because that seems to be where most of
my people were from.

2. Can you tell me where to get a better quality Cumberland
Co. Map (particularly around 1800's to 1900 ) ??

any input and suggestions would be appreciated
I guess researching from this side of the world has its problems

Kind regards

Jim Hanright
in
Mt. Maunganui