From: Keys & Carmichael [mailto:carkeys@...]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 1:05 PM
To: nscumber@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Shields/Marshal

From: Keys & Carmichael <carkeys@...>

At 12:58 PM 8/27/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Eleanor Marshall <marmac@...>
>
>Hello Eric,
>
>I noticed your posting re Thomas Shields and Lucy Marshal (River Philip). I
>wonder if there is any further information on who Lucy Marshal is/was.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Eleanor Marshall

Sorry Eleanor, that's all the information that I found. It was written in
my handwriting from a file that I had once downloaded from the
lamentably-closed Chignecto.net site. There was no other information. I
believe it came from some of the township BMD files transcribed by Don
Lewis of Ottawa, ON.

Eric

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at