Re: MARK PATTON

I too would love to have any information on the PATTONs that is possible. The only one that I have is Dorothy.

-Shawna

From: JAMES LITTLE <red.knight@...>

Sheldon Furlong wrote:

> From: sfurlon1@... (Sheldon Furlong)
>
> Hello
> I am looking for info on Mark PATTON son of Mark Patton and Ann McGowan.
> Died 1790 in Cumberland, Nova Scotia. He had a sister Dorothy who married
> Richard Thompson of Oxford, Cumberland Co., Nova Scotia.
> Best Regards to all
> Sheldon Furlong
> Lower Shinimicas, Cumberland Co.,
> Nova Scotia
>
> [Attachments have been removed from this message]

> ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
> For details and to order, go to:

Hi Sheldon Can't help you on Mark Jr,as a mater of fact the whole
Patton clan seems to be a brick wall.I have some info,but what I am
working on now is trying to find a ships list that would tell me how thy
got hear.Have you any info on that.I have info that Mark Sr--Ann and
Dorthy were born in Ireland,butthe other three kids ?????.If I find
anything I will let you know.
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to