Re: Dobson

Betty Dobson wrote:

> From: inkspotter@... (Betty Dobson)
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm trying to track down any and all descendants of George and Mary (Barker) Dobson, who came to Nova Scotia from Yorkshire in 1773. Their children and grandchildren flourished in Cumberland County and in Westmorland County, New Brunswick..
>
> If you've got Dobson blood, I'd love to hear from you.
>
> Betty Dobson
> Publications Coordinator
> Yorkshire 2000
>
> [Attachments have been removed from this message]

> Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
> With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

Good Morning Betty Just a quick note and a short tree that may
interest you,if you want more let me know,got lots.
Richard Thompson[Founder of Oxford Ns & Dorthy Patton--there son
Ralph married Mary Dobson--thare son
Abraham D married Evelyn Read--there son
John Rufus married Nancy Johnson--there son
James Hiram married Ameila Allman-there daughter
Evelyn married Norman Little
and then,low and behold there is me.
I have 6 children and 8 grand children
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,