Re: Dobson

I have a Mary DOBSON daughter of George DOBSON and Anna SOMERS getting married Oct 22, 1801 to Ralph THOMPSON. Any connection?

-Shawna

I'm trying to track down any and all descendants of George and Mary (Barker) Dobson, who came to Nova Scotia from Yorkshire in 1773. Their children and grandchildren flourished in Cumberland County and in Westmorland County, New Brunswick..

If you've got Dobson blood, I'd love to hear from you.

Betty Dobson
Publications Coordinator
Yorkshire 2000

[Attachments have been removed from this message]

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.