Re: Damas Leblanc dit White

Hi Kurt,

I have information on the ancestors of both Damase Leblanc and Pelagie
Leger. Damase was Pelagie's second husband. She married three times and she
was born in Lower Cap Pele. I have seven of their children names from
informartion I accumulated from parish registers and census records. If you
can be more specific as to what information you want, I will send you the
details. I just don't want to write a lengthy note and find out that you
already have the information. My maternal family has Leger's in it and I
have LeBlanc's on both my maternal and paternal side. Owen is my married
name. Write back if you are interested.

Annette Owen